pixistix: (Innocent)
I fucking knew it. This place hasn't fucked with us enough recently so it's going to turn people crazy and shit. Not fucking cool. I'd really like to punch one of you in the face right now. We're not you're little puppets. We're people who feel and live. Don't go digging up people's past to fuck with them anymore.


[Private//Hackable]

I can't find River and Cecil's pretty freaked out right now. Don't even know what's going on with Rika. This is just ... shittier then that snowstorm. Whenever they feel like fucking with us they pull out memories we don't want to deal with and display them for everyone to watch.

I guess I'm not affected this time but it doesn't make the situation any less crappy. I'm worried the others are next. I'm worried River's out there dealing with something by herself. Fuck.

Date: 2010-04-21 07:09 am (UTC)From: [identity profile] pissedkitty.livejournal.com
So what are you going to do about it?

Date: 2010-04-21 07:10 am (UTC)From: [identity profile] piskiestix.livejournal.com
That's the crappy thing. I can't do shit about it.

Date: 2010-04-21 07:11 am (UTC)From: [identity profile] pissedkitty.livejournal.com
Then find something you can do.

Date: 2010-04-21 07:14 am (UTC)From: [identity profile] piskiestix.livejournal.com
Right now all I can do is try to keep things from turning into a fucking mess.

[Text]

Date: 2010-04-21 08:10 am (UTC)From: [identity profile] princessofmoe.livejournal.com
Kaye. Is Cecil still acting strangely? How is Hanyuu?

Re: [Text]

Date: 2010-04-22 04:04 am (UTC)From: [identity profile] piskiestix.livejournal.com
Hanyuu seems alright, but Cecil is still acting strange. He keeps mistaking me for his mom.

Re: [Text]

Date: 2010-04-22 04:13 am (UTC)From: [identity profile] princessofmoe.livejournal.com
[...] I see. I have heard about the delusions that people were having.

Please keep looking out for them. We should reach home soon...

Re: [Text]

Date: 2010-04-22 04:15 am (UTC)From: [identity profile] piskiestix.livejournal.com
What the hell happened out there? Are you guys alright?

Re: [Text]

Date: 2010-04-22 04:16 am (UTC)From: [identity profile] princessofmoe.livejournal.com
Mii. We ran into a little bit of trouble while we were leaving, but we are alright now.

Re: [Text]

Date: 2010-04-22 04:21 am (UTC)From: [identity profile] piskiestix.livejournal.com
Good. That you're alright.

Re: [Text]

Date: 2010-04-23 01:59 am (UTC)From: [identity profile] princessofmoe.livejournal.com
It has been quiet out at sea so far.

Re: [Text]

Date: 2010-04-23 03:02 am (UTC)From: [identity profile] piskiestix.livejournal.com
Good. Stay safe Rika.
The hell...? I just checked on River not even a couple hours ago.

But at least she's back home.

...Oh yeah. Did you see a girl with light hair and a blue dress go through the apartment? Because I hope to god whatever this is hasn't got me too.
Yeah ... back home. She's safer there anyway.

[Kaye's trying not to show that she's really super upset.]

Haven't seen anything like that. She your girlfriend from back home?

[Fishing, fishing~]
...Figures.

...

Hey, kiddo, don't let it eat you up. If you need anything, I'll be back later tonight.

[He pauses a long, long time. Alice is a pretty touchy subject for him. A lot of guilt around that name.]

...She was... she was a hell of a lot more than that.

She likes them old?

Date: 2010-04-22 05:50 am (UTC)From: [identity profile] piskiestix.livejournal.com
I'm not a kid you know.

Where are you going?



[There's silence for a really long time.]

... oh.

[Kaye's kind of upset about this.]

Old geezer Yuri >D

Date: 2010-04-22 06:33 am (UTC)From: [identity profile] fuck-mistletoe.livejournal.com
Just out for a bit. Don't worry, I'm not gonna go get myself in trouble.

[Now he's just confused.]

Uh... look, it's a long story. I'll tell you about it if I ever got the time.

Hehe~

Date: 2010-04-22 06:43 am (UTC)From: [identity profile] piskiestix.livejournal.com
... alright ...

Profile

pixistix: (Default)
Kaye Fierch

August 2012

S M T W T F S
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
26 2728293031 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 29th, 2026 04:54 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios